Saturday, August 16, 2008

Smells Like Spring Cleaning..

At least virtually. For everyone whose read this blog before, you can see that I've deleted all the old stuff and changed some things. It's a whole new brand spanking layout, and this time I'm hoping I'll last longer than two weeks.

So don't let the title of this blog fool you, it is definitely summer. However, the weather lately has been really misleading, as its been raining for the past week - terrrrible weather for a season that brings on connotations of the beach & skimpy clothing ! Fortunately enough, this next week looks a lot better. To further update everybody on some news, I just turned sixteen last monday(: Cheers to that! I've been reading my drivers manual.. so the whole permit thing will happen. Eventually. Other things that I need to be catching up on include my A.P. US Summer reading& finishing up my AP English. Wish me luck on that, hahaha.

On a brighter note, tomorrow's the August Moon Festival in Chinatown so theres another way to have some fun before Summer comes to an all too close end.

Kudos to me for finally updating !

2 comments:

Virak said...

ahaha, nice. its raining here now too. but not as much as i hear it is over there. =P

hopefully we will both get done what we wanna before summer comes to a close..

L for Loser (or Lauren) said...

YAY! Jenn turns 16. Reading anything good for AP US Hist.? Still have to finish Catch 22... Anyways, have fun before summer ends or I'll hunt you down and beat you with a stick.