Friday, August 29, 2008

Almost Over

The summer has less than a week left to it, and today I'm going to work. So now I have even less than less than a week. It's too bad because I can still remember when the summer just began, but then again, isn't it like that every single year? I'm slightly looking forward to going back to school, although I would welcome another week or two of summer with open arms. To wrap up my vacation in just a few sentences.. it was fun, with a lot of highlights. Six Flags, My birthday, TADD, movies, whale watching, and anything and everything inbetween. There were definitely some downs, but way more ups. So at least I have at least less than less a week, rather than nothing at all because I can savor that little bit of time before school begins to consume my life once again.

So, today is a short post to remind everyone that summer isn't over.

It is merely another schoolyear away. Cheers.

1 comment:

Virak said...

woooho. what id do for a week of summer. ;D

i just slept in one day more than i have all week! :D but it seems from this point on.. its all uphill from hereee.